Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Most Beautiful Cardboard

“This is the most beautiful cardboard I have ever seen,” said a visitor to my booth. I would have to agree with him. Some people can tell it’s a cardboard as soon as seeing it, whereas others ask me what it is. It's sized 8 by 10 inches, and of course it is light. It has a pottery or glass look so when people take it in hands they are all amazed to know how light it is. So far no one disapproved of my choice of material, and instead they like the idea of my recycling. It is fun to make these. I guess I like drip painting because I don't have to work hard. All one has to know is how to drip and select color combination wisely. Even Jackson Pollock could do it, so you can. Yes, you can! And I think mine looks prettier than Jackson Pollock's.