Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Artist's Garage Sale! - Sunday in Oakland, CA



Over One Hundred Clearance Original Art and Prints!

This Sunday, May 22, 2011, I will release my accumulated clearance items at a local market. These are truly "garage sale prices" so they don't bite your wallet. The prices start from $1, and lots of $5 and $10, $15 items and up.

Take a look at the items list here so you know what are going to be up for sale on Sunday. Items listed as 'original' are original and others are prints of different sizes.

I plan to put at least 100 items, and about half of them are originals (paintings, collage, drawings, and more)!

Between now and Sunday morning, I will continue to post candid photos of the items that will appear at "Artist's Garage Sale."

If you can't make it to the market but any of the items interests you, let me know. I will prorive more information about the piece, together with an online invoice you can follow to pay. The payment has to be received by Saturday in order for me to secure the item for you.

When: Sunday, May 22, 2011
9am - 1pm