Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Garden 103



$25.00  shipping withing the States included in the price
Paper size 11x8.5 inches, and this print fits into any mat with 8x10 opening.


This is one of the best seller prints. This sells slightly less frequently than the best seller "Out There."

Photo below is a print already framed in this black frame with thick matting. It was printed on an Epson paper with Epson ink with Epson printer. Yes, I am “Epson” everything. I print my own reproduction myself because I am extremely fussy about paper quality, long time durability, and color correctness of prints. The frame measures approximately 12x14 inch, and mat opening is 8x10 inches. The print itself sizes 11x8.5 inches (US letter size). If you wish to frame it yourself, any mat with 8x10 opening will fit.

The price includes shipping in the US.

Buy "Garden 103" here or come find me at event/show/market. If you buy it at the event it costs a lot less, as online store price includes shipping/packaging fee.  Credit cards and personal check are accepted at my events and sales.



Framed Print - Garden 103 - frame size 11x14 inches
$75.00   shipping fee withing the States is included



Framed Print - Garden 103 - frame size 11x14 inches
$75.00   shipping fee withing the States is included