Thursday, December 09, 2010

New Business Card with Old Design

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5124/5242184290_1f21945510_z.jpg

Since no one complained about this business card which was designed by me in 2006, I continue to use this again. I changed the font to a little bit different one but basically the same card as before. 

This time I am printing them at PsPrint, which is just across the street from my studio. I am going back and forth back and forth to get the proof. So far they have been very patient with me. I consider myself a very difficult customer as far as print job in concerned. This is the first time I print something with PsPrint, but I have been hearing good things about them from other artists, so even if I my business card are not printed yet, I already recommend this service for affordable marketing printing.

It is convenient to be able to drop by to see the proof prints or picking up the printed products, but you can do all the things online too.